Uncovered video of Flint talking to GORUCK prior to abduction

Uncovered video of Flint talking to GORUCK prior to abduction

I was sent this video taken by Szymek Zaleski who was in the GORUCK class that luckily helped flint dille when he was abducted Friday night.  Its a bit rough quality due to the intense environment the GORUCK team was operating in, but you can see Flint has a lot he is thinking about. He mentions some clues scattered in the area... I think Simon Miller and Matt Stevenson may have these... but I've been unable to reach either.  I see that Matt just posted, but can't reach him now - and didn't want to delay the release of this information. I suspect he's left to do the Seattle Mission Day with Jennifer Brozek and Jeff Meaders , and possibly Jaime Quinonez who was confirmed to be at the Seattle event over the weekend.

Edgar Allan Wright Operation Essex H. Richard Loeb Andrew Krug Linda B 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtH9_JLuCDU

Comments

  1. LOL, yes - just away from the PC at the moment, I'll get back to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the real question is will the agents that were involved in the #SeattleStealthOps receive a badge in recognition of aiding flint dille​, I know that me and a few others wouldn't mind having a small piece of memory for our hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that Jacob Petty! I'm sure those rocking horses in Lake Union helped flint dille's investigation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Resistance On Point

Request For Global Assistance (With Reward)

Some Project Isthmus (And Other) Resources You May Not Be Aware Of